COVID-19: Guidelines at Gogle Farms
Due to COVID-19, Gogle Farms is going to look a little different this year.
If you do not feel well or have any COVID-19 symptoms – Stay Home.
- In order to maintain social distancing protocol, we will not be running our hayride at this time.
- Everyone is required to wash their hands before entering the field.
- Each Party will be assigned a certain tree/area to pick in order to maintain 6 feet social distance from the next party so you will not have to wear your mask while picking.
- Masks must be worn in the market and while walking to and from the field. Once you are at your assigned picking area with just your party, you will be able to remove your mask.
- We will be weighing baskets after picking and charging by the pound. We will still be using our baskets to pick into. The baskets will be sanitized after each use.
- Due to the pandemic, we can not allow people to bring back your plastic bags to reuse as liners for pick-your-own.
- Everyone is required to wear a mask in the market and when in close proximity (6 feet) of other customers or staff.
- Limit the amount of people in the market to 2 per family.
- We will be limiting the amount of people in the market to 5 people, so during busy times you may be asked to wait outside until there is room to safely social distance.
- The market will be set up in a deli format, where employees will help gather your produce in order to limit the number of people handling the product.
- All employees will be wearing masks and washing/sanitizing hands and surfaces frequently.